We are proud to offer the following services to our clients, for the safety and well being of their pets.
A microchip contains a unique number. This number then links to the Identipet National Animal Database which holds the owner’s contact details. Identipet is the only company that runs a managed database, whereby we contact you, the pet owner, and remind you to confirm and update any changes in contact info.
In addition to holding the data, that data must be accessible in order to rehome lost animals. Identipet never closes, and data is available 24/7 in 4 different ways including a 24 hour “afterhour’s operator” service and via www.identipet.com. If any of your pets are chipped with another company’s microchip, we can gladly hold this info in your owner/pet profile along with your Identipet protected pets. We hold thousands of such microchip numbers and data in the Identipet National Animal Database – the largest animal database in Africa.
Features of the app include:
- Seamless communication while maintaining database integrity and security
- Easy registration with QR code, no need to fax or email the registration form
- RAPID ALERT – Immediate notification when your lost pet is scanned
- PANIC BUTTON – Triggers pet rescue alerts in 5km radius of geo location
- Transfer ownership or change of contact details securely at the click of a button
Trace Back System Safety Net
Identipet has a unique and efficient “Trace Back” recovery system where the microchip is registered to the implanting practice at the time of delivery so the microchip is traceable to the pet at all times.
Proof of Microchipping Certificate
Download a proof of microchipping certificate for pet medical aid, KUSA registration, emigration or just for your own records.